Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dress Me Green

Sometimes, finding a really good organic or all natural product can be difficult. And, people need to know that using natural facial care products will not produce immediate effects like those chemistry lab produced stuff. So, you need to use them for awhile before you will see and feel the results. That's why this post has been so long in coming because I've been using Dress Green's products for a few months now.





First I tried the Pure Hydration facial cream as I always need a good rich moisturizer. And, this is definitely a good rich moisturizer. It has definitely helped my skin from getting more dehydrated and dried out due to all the weather ups and downs the past few months. It's got alot of good stuff in it like White Tea, Irish Moss, shea butter, pomegranate and evening primrose oil. The fragrance is light if at all. You won't notice anything overbearing in smell. It's good and thick but goes on smooth and easy with a good absorption rate. My face didn't feel heavy or greasy, just smooth and hydrated. It's $8 for a 2 ounce jar but that jar lasted me a good month or so. Compared to some of the other things out there, this was a good price and a good product.





After I finished that jar, I gave the Calming and Clarifying face cream a shot. At the time I bought it, my skin was acting up...breaking out etc so I thought this would be a good time to try this one. Again, a good thick moisturizer. It's not heavy or greasy and no overbearing fragrance. This one has even more goodies in it including apricot seed oil, cocoa butter, tea tree oil, clary sage, licorice root extract (which is also in my Avon product that helps reduce my dark spots), green tea, and Goji Berry. There's alot more in there but you can go to Dress Greens's store and read it for yourself. The price is the same, $8 for a 2 ounce jar and I still have plenty left and I bought it back in October.





Dress Green has other products I've yet to try like perfumes, body lotion and scrubs but from what I have seen with these two products I have tried, I like what I see. The quality for the price is fantastic. Can't go wrong here.

No comments: