Monday, November 19, 2007

A Special Thank You

As most of you know, I'm the PTO President at my son's school. We just had our first Bingo Night this past Friday. I had sent a letter out to local businesses here to see if they would donate a prize. Out of 20, only 3 did.

But, I had put the word out to my Indie friends via The Switchboards and other forums and they came through for me.

Lilie at A Planet 4 Creation sent me one of her Purse Charmies with a Bingo Card charm.

Jen at Weekend Jewelry and Paper Jewels took our school logo (seen on the left)
and transformed it into her famous Laquered Paper earrings (right). She made and sent me three pairs of earrings for our Bingo Night. Let me tell you, I thought there was going to be a fight over them.



And, last but not least, SBS Teas was kind enough to send me a gift pack of tea, cocoa and other goodies for a prize.

So, I would like to send out a very special and appreciative THANK YOU to all of them for helping me out. You guys are great and the PTO truly appreciates your generosity!!!!!

No comments: