Thursday, November 29, 2007

More Holiday Sales

Ok, so I've been away for awhile..it's the PTO stuff man it's killing me lol.

Anyway, here are some more Indie Etailer Holiday Sales..remember you can click through the links here on my blog for one stop shopping!! :-)



Foster's Creations has 25% off on anything on the site until 11:59pm Tomorrow (Friday the 30th). Shannon is also doing free gift wrap now till Christmas. And, from 12/1 through 12/12 she is having a 12 Days of Christmas special..where one item will be marked down each day.
I highly recommend Shannon's Warm Blessings fragrance, it is a really nice scent..perfect for Christmas too. Another one I like alot is her Pomegranate..it smells delicious..like some cocktail I have to have but can't because it's a fragrance.

Eye Candey is offering 10% off through 12/25 with the code HIF07. There's some really cool t-shirts here.

Not Soap Radio is offering 20% off now through 12/20 with the code HOLLY. I have tried the sugar scrub from my contest and it's really nice. There are some specially themed shower gels for Christmas and Hannaukah (sp)

One Little Monkey is offering 25% off of any order $40+ with the code holiday07..good till tomorrow the 30th.

Pink Taffy Designs will give you free shipping on $50+ with the code twinkle

Teacups and Tadpoles is offering 20% off on $25+ orders till 12.21 with the code switch20

At Sommer Designs you can get free shipping through 12/15. Lots of cool handbags and aprons here!

Spa Box is offering free shipping on $25+ orders with the code JOY. Good throught 12/12

Hollyrose Aromatherapy has the entire site 25% off. I love Holly's stuff!

Accessory Bug is offering 10% off with the code holiday.

There you go, Holiday shopping the easy way.

No comments: