Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Almost Done!

The Best of Lip Balms contest is going strong. I received some really great lip balms from alot of Indie etailers...this is not going to be easy but I must narrow it down to some winners here soon. I'm almost done judging and I hope to have the winners announced by the weekend.

Here are the Indie etailers that submitted their lip balms to the contest:

Lily Gulch Soaps
Bidwell Botanicals
Ginger's Garden
The Body Bakery
Bobe
Thornapple Ridge Soaps
The Mom Lady
Frost Fish Cove Soaps
Peep Toad Hollow
Open Sundaes
Bag Lunch
Kaylala
Disquieting Designs
Karess Krafters
Moody Bee
My Lip Stuff
Vampyrz
The Plaid Mushroom (etsy)
Bunny Butt Apothecary
Kisseegirl (Etsy)
Epli (Etsy)

*I had contacted over 50 and these are the ones who responded.

Also...Products of the Day will be on vacation from July 7th thru the 13th. If I can get to a computer...I will post but don't count on it :-)

No comments: