Thursday, September 20, 2007

Celebrating 3 Years


I just wanted to congratulate Lindsay of Lindsay's Candles & Stuff on her third anniversary! 3 years is quite a feat for an Indie etailer and if I could put in an applause soundbite in this post I would.

Lindsay was a contestant in my Best of Sugar Scrubs contest and, even though she didn't win, she was very interested in constructive insight on her scrub. I've only tried her scrub but there are a few things on her site I've set my eyes on..like her 10 Minute Facial Treatment and I can always handle some more Whipped Body Butter!!!

So, please join me in congratulating Lindsay on her 3 years of hard and rewarding work as an Indie Etailer. Visit her site, Lindsay's Candles & Stuff, and you can get 33% off by using the coupon 3years. 33% is quite a generous discount for an Indie Etailer so this is her gift to you!

No comments: