Sunday, March 18, 2007

Rock Candy by Elementals

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Bath Fizzies, bath bombs and bath truffles are the only bath products I can use. Bubble bath gives me issues of which I won't discuss. So, I've been making my way through various fizzie type products and I found one I really like.

Elementals makes a Rock Candy for the bath. Ok, it's really blocks of bath fizzie tablets made to look like rocks. But, that's cool. It comes packaged in a nice mucslin (spelling not so good here) bag and comes with a little scoop and it's own little metal bucket. The cuteness factor is way up on the scale. You probably get about 3-5 baths worth in the package depending on your taste (I prefer alot of fiz in my tub). And for $5 that my friends is a good deal. I've paid almost $5 for one bath bomb alone.

Now, I've been dealing with some serious headaches lately and really was lookin for something that might help me feel better. Especially when I'm in the tub. I searched through her scent list and found some Headache Aromatherapy which uses peppermint and eucalyptus. The Rock Candy is blue and yes your bath water turns blue also. But, it really really helped out and it was great to be able to take a nice relaxing bath and have something there to help with my headaches. This aromatherapy mixture also gives your skin this neat cooling scensation when you get out of the tub.

So, I highly recommend Elementals Rock Candy! You have your choice of scents and there are many. I really like the Headache Aromatherapy and will definitely be back for more!

No comments: