Tuesday, October 16, 2007

BOBE Baby

First, I must apologize to my readers for being AWOL for the week. I have become a walking example of Murphy's Law and have suffered a sprained ankle, smashing my head into the car door and having a Thomas the Tank Engine wooden bridge dropped on my face (while I had ice on my forehead for the car door incident). So...I've been a bit occupied to say the least lol.

A few weeks ago, I was asked by Marlese of Bobe Bath Essentials if I would like to try out one of her new products. I'm such a lotion addict that I asked her if I could try her new Silken Cream. I couldn't decide between a few scents so I told her to go ahead and send me what she thought was her best.

I received my Silken Cream on the 1st and just finished up my jar yesterday. Marlese sent me her Mango Sherbert scent and let me tell you, it is a really really wonderful scent. It's not overly fruity (and I thought it might be from the description). It is just the perfect combination for a light, luscious fragrance. I also like the colors Marlese uses for her labels. Each product has its own color for its label and they are pretty and feminine...a nice touch.

The lotion itself is not a thick body butter. It's a soft and silky cream that is meant to glide over your skin. There's no need to over rub this into your skin, it absorbs immediately. It glides on easily and makes your skin feel smooth and soft right away.

Since I used it exclusively for the past couple of weeks (yes, I did not use any lotion on my body except Bobe) I got a good feel for how it affects my skin. My skin feels smooth and silky with no rough spots...even on my elbows and knees..and that says alot. A really nice cream altogether. Plus, no artificial colors to make it look pretty, there is never a need for artificial colors..as long as it smells great and works great. The cost for a 4 ounce jar is $8.19 US (since the dollar sucks right now....) and $8 Canadian.

There are plenty more products at Bobe Bath Essentials from lip balm to scrubs to perfumes. So check the site out and see what you can find.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You poor thing! I was wondering what happened to you! I hope you recover quickly!