Thursday, October 25, 2007

Stinky Whip Whips My Skin Into Shape




Recently, I did a Lab Rat test (via Lemming Central) for Cocoa Pink. Ilona sent me a few samples including a sample of her Stinky Whip. Ok, the name throws you off, I understand. However, this is medical grade shea butter. Grade A from what she tells me and she had to pay an arm and a leg to get it. She combines this Grade A shea butter (unrefined) with coconut oil, apricot kernel oil, kukui nut oil, meadowfoam oil, evening primrose oil, pomegranate seed oil and red raspberry seed oil. As you can see, it's full of good all natural stuff.
Even though it was just a sample size (A Flirt as it is called at Cocoa Pink), you really only need a little and it goes a long way. When I test a product for someone I test it. When I get a lotion or body butter to test I test is on my driest parts: my feet, knees and elbows. Now, I've tried alot of different "shea butter" products from different etailers..from refined to unrefined, but the Stinky Whip works the best. I applied the Stinky whip to my feet, my knees and my elbows right before bed. They were still soft and moisturized in the morning..that hasn't really happened to me before so I was really amazed. If something can keep my feet soft all night and into the morning after one application...I'm sold!
So, don't be fooled by the name...this stuff is awesome. 2.5 ounces will cost you $5.99 and if you want a 1/2 ounce flirt, it will set you back $1.99.
There is much more on the site besides Stinky Whip...there are soaps, hair products and a lot more. It's a new site and there is more products coming from what I read on Cocoa Pink. I have bookmarked the site and I'm planning on going back to see what other things I can find. You should too! At least try the Stinky Whip..there's Stinky Feet too.

No comments: