Friday, October 5, 2007

Caress Me Karess


As you all may remember, I've got a soft spot for anything with Manoi de Tahiti oil in it. I love how it smells, I love how it feels and I love what it does for me. So of course when I saw Karess Krafters was selling a body butter combining Shea Butter and Manoi de Tahiti..how could I possibly pass that up?!?
Ok, so you're looking at this and checking out the site and you discover that this costs $6.50 for a one ounce jar of the Shea Manoi lotion. I was a bit wary when I got mine thinking it looked rather small for the price. However, the stuff inside the jar is what counts..how it feels and how well it works. Don't be fooled by size, size doesn't matter in this case.
The texture is liked whipped cream and it just melts on your skin. The scent of the Monoi is just lovely and I can never get enough. The site says a little goes a long way and I can tell you YES IT DOES. I used this primarily on my hands, elbows, knees and feet before I go to bed. My skin felt so soft and silky, even my feet..and trust me that is saying a heck of a lot (I hate my feet!). It really does what it says it will and does it well. I'm sad that I have none left and I'm cash poor for a while so I have to wait to get some more.
I had also purchased some of the Pure and Simple Body Butter and the fragrance was so light and beautiful. The lotion is very nice and kept my skin hydrated just about all day.
All in all, I'm very pleased with just the two products I purchased from Karess Krafters. There's alot more that I haven't tried but I must wait till I get some more of my own money.

No comments: