Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Lemming Central Sampler July Box Came Today

The July Sampler Box from Lemming Central came today. It was packed full of goodies including some samples from Etailers I have not tried yet. I love getting samples no matter what but it's even better trying new stores.

Anyway..here's my take from the July Sampler Box:


SBS Teas: a Purple Rock candy Swizzle Stick and Earl Grey de la Creme tea. 20% off coupon

Dark Temptations: Citrus Crush Fluff Creme, Deadly Intoxication soap and Triple Chocolate Threat Soap.

Youthful Essentials: Wrinkle Serum and 20% off coupon

Pebble Creek: Soy Drops in Strawberry Tiramisu

Foster's Creations: Baby Magic Air Freshener and 15% off coupon

Sweet Beauty: Chocolate Lip Balm

Spatacular Body: Cucumber Melon soap and Body Butter in Pink Sugar

Jaycee Danielle: Aloe & Shea Body Lotion in Ocean Water and 15% off coupon

Soothing Creations: Rose Petal Soaps (3 petals) in Pear & Pink Grapefruit

Country Road Primitives: 3 soaps (Bits of Bars)

My Soap Divine: Peppermint Soap Sample

Possets: 3 perfume vial samples in Haute Love, Ultramarine Blue and Madame X

Arizona Sun: Lip Kist Lip Balm and SPF 15 sunscreen sample

Things That Make Scents: 2 Tarts in Flower Child and Berry Bundt Cake..plus a 25% off coupon

Feel free to visit any of the above Etaliers for more of their wares. I look forward to trying everything from the stores I love to the new stores I probably will love.

Tomorrow is Inside Indie day so look for my next interview with one of my and my husband's favorite soapmakers...Two Rivers Soaps.






No comments: