Monday, December 31, 2007

Baubles in my Bathroom



I love finding new etailers through my sampler boxes. It's even better when they give you an awesome coupon! Bauble Bath is one of those etailers. I got some samples in one of my samplers with an incredible 35% off coupon. Well, I didn't hesitate and bought some bath baubles and some Miss Mary Mint Body Scrub (not pictured but this is a picture of their Mango scrub).

I really like this body scrub. And, if you love Wrigeley's Spearmint gum, you will love the scent of this scrub. There's rosemary, spearmint and peppermint oils in this scrub so it feels all cool and minty. There's also the sugar, some salt and finely ground apricot seeds. It did not leave my tub all slippery and gooey. I didn't lose any to the shower floor either. It's thick yet easy to use and rinses off nice and clean. It comes in a nice wide mouth jar so it's easy to scoop out. With the shea and cocoa butter added, it also leaves the skin feeling smooth and refreshed.

Bauble Bath also had a fantastic Black Friday sale with a coupon for either 50% off or buy one get one free (essentially the same thing). So I bought like, 4 more scrubs...some more Miss Mary Mint, Candy Cane, Blushing Pink and Gingerbread. All of them smell fantastic!

The price for a 10 ounce jar of Bauble's body scrub is only $9.25. That is very reasonable. It's a very good scrub and a very good price. There is also a great selection of bath bombs (called Bath Baubles), melts, bubble bars and moisturizers. Start the New Year off right by taking good care of yourself!

No comments: