Thursday, May 3, 2007

Do Something Nice for Your Feet

I was not blessed with pretty feet! My mother, God rest her soul, had nice little petite feet. I got stuck with thick ankles and size 10 flat feet!!! They're always dry, I think I have a callous and it looks like there's small planters warts growing, I'm not sure. OK TMI, I know..sorry.

So, in my last Crafty Cube purchase, I got some really good sized samples of some foot products from Coon's Farm.
I got a sample of her Exfoliating Foot Soap and her Refreshing Foot spray.

The Exfoliating Soap has a really nice Berry Mint scent. It also scrubs really well. You can't tell by just feeling the dry soap, but once you get it wet and start rubbing your feet you can really feel the exfoliation going on. The soap has Pumice (the ultimate foot exfoliator), Peppermint Oil and Vitamin E.

The Refreshing Foot Spray really does a number on hot, tired feet. I've been going on a lot of walks lately and it really feels good to spray this on my feet when I get home. It's made with Witch Hazel, Rosemary Oil (a natural deoderant), Peppermint Oil and Tea Tree Oil (a known antibacterial). It cools on contact and the mint fragrance is just right. I've had some foot products that just overwhelmed you with the smell of peppermint. This is a refreshingly light scent.

The soap costs $4.50 for a 4.5 ounce bar. The spray can either be bought in a 4 ounce size for $4.95 or an 8 ounce size for $7.95. There's also a Foot Soak that sells for $7.95 for 12 ounces. I did not get a sample of that nor have I tried it so I can't comment on it personally. You can even buy all three (you'll get a 4 ounce spray) for only $14.95 which is a pretty good deal.

I know there are alot of foot products out there to pamper your feet. I've tried these two from Coon's Farm and I found them refreshing and they do what they say they do. So go ahead and do something nice for your feet!

No comments: