Wednesday, June 13, 2007

June Crafty Cubes On Sale Today

I just wanted to let you all know that one of the etailer sampler boxes, known as the Crafty Cube, is now selling its June sampler box.

Here is a list of the etailers that have contributed samples this month:
Ann Bell
Bath and Body by Tracy
Bathing in Luxury
The Essential Herbal Magazine
Goldie's Glory
J & L Creations
Roberta's Aromasense
The Skin You're In
So Sassy

The cube is only $25 and includes the shipping cost. Every sampler box is different whether it's Crafty Cubes, The Little Black Box or Lemming Central. There will be different varieties of samples that vary from each box to each month. Go ahead and get yourself a cube, I did because some of these companies I never tried before.
I'll post on the samples I get when the box arrives. Happy sampling!

No comments: